cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher / passes

Hi I was looking on my account because i was gonna buy a voucher but there doesn't seem to be an apply a voucher option on there.

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the link should only be visible once you are in the final month of any current offer. So if you already have a 3 month pass and that doesn't expire until the 14th March you would need to wait until the 15th February before you can see it/use it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Think have 15 days left
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 15 days left and have usually been able to add passes at this point but there is no apply a voucher option

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • Agree with the above in the past I have applied a new voucher once I was in the final month of my current voucher.  My current one runs out on 29 Feb but there is no option to apply a new voucher. 
  • I cancelled the voucher and now (a day later) the option to apply a new one has appeared.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post. 

I will need to look into your account to see what's going on and will personally email you back. 

Please do keep an eye out for it 🙂

Thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your elongate emailed you back gonna leave it another week and cancel the pass and see what happens

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue, 13 days left on my Movies but no option to add a voucher. Yet my Sports pass allows me to add a voucher yet doesn't run until until next month..

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

There's been a bit of a bug causing the option to not always appear when it should for some users. The easiest solution is to cancel the movies pass now so that you won't be charged when it ends (you'll still be able to watch in the meantime), and then once the pass has expired come back and the option to add a voucher will be back again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks

I was afraid that if I cancelled it now I would lose access to the movies and the 10 remaining days I had left.