cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Movies Pass

I have a Free 6months entertainment pass and I have now added a 14 free trial for Movies..I was charged 9.99 immediately so why is my account saying that my next payment is due 16th of Feb when free trial runs out if iv already paid for a month?????.... In my purchases it is also saying that my next payment for Entertainment is 10 th Feb..when I have a six months free pass which has definitely been activated as it is showing that payment is only due in August in My Passes..Help
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you looking at renewal date on the box, or in My Account. I suggest using the website as that understands passes better than other devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The box??..no I am viewing this in my account..in my Passes it says next payment due for Entertainment Aug 10th..but in My Purchases it is saying Feb 10th??..also when I clicked for the 14 day free trial for my Movies it immediately charged 9.99 to my card..my 14 day trial is only up on 16th Feb..so why is it saying that's when my next payment due when iv already paid for a month upfront??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post

I have emailed you about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi this was regarding 6 months Entertainment pass not Movie's..and the fact that it is saying my next payment for Movies is 16th Feb after free 14 day trial runs out..but I paid 9.99 immediately wen I signed for 14 day trial!!..thanks victoria
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had issues with this. I will need to look into your account and send you an e-mail. Please keep an eye out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team