cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Been charged for day pass and boost

I have received an email to say that an account I have not used in 6 months has been charged for a Sky Sports Day Pass and £3 boost. I did not request this and checked the devices that were linked to the account and saw two Now TV dongles which is as...

Refund Request

Hi, it was brought to my attention that my son had purchased a now tv sports week pass for £14.99 without my permission. I would like to point out this was not me and I would like to request a refund as it has only been a day since it has been purcha...

Resolved! Total loss of service

My parents were supposed to be activated with nowtv fibre on Friday, but this hasn't happened. Upon speaking to a contact centre agent who agreed it wasn't active (dead line etc), he said it would be upto 5 working days to fix. My parents are in ther...

Broadband

Help please. I joined nowtv at the start of November, they come and connected everything up and after they left the broadband never worked at all, now tv can see that it's never been used so we had no service since installation day. I received an ema...

Incompetent people at now tv

I have been a customer for nearly a year now and all I've had is problems, I'm supposed to be paying for super fast fibre but I'm pretty sure I'm not getting what I paid for, I've had nothing but connection problems for god knows how long, your engin...

How do you get a refund?

Can you please tell me how I get a refund for my broadband? You took a payment from my account on the 10th december but my broadband contract ended and transferred on the 12th december. Think I am about £33 in credit.