cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moving home

I currently have now TV broadband and have moved home I don't know my login details for the broadband account and can't access the email that was used to make the account. I really don't want to leave now TV but I've found it really hard to contact y...

revieving compensation

My installation date was delayed due to the fact no engineers were available to install NOW tv broadband. I was told I would be receiving compensation of £5 per day until it was installed. I have not as of yet received anymore information regarding t...

Now tv starting and stopping

Hi  My now tv is working then it freezes and stops annoying when in the middle of watching something  It's issue with the Internet as it says no Internet connection at timesIt's everyday  Hope someone can help Thanks 

Still waiting for relpy

So I ordered my broadband 18/10 due to go live on 24/10. However nothing received. Rang up been told they couldn't get through on my line due to another provider. Sorted all that out to be told I have to wait for a manager to ring me back as they can...