cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bill records from over 12 months

I am trying to locate my NOW TV bill from July 2018 - November 2018 - as it will help me with my UK citizenship application. I have logged onto my NOW TV account, but however, it looks like the only records are on file from the last 12 months. Does a...

Bill records from over 12 months

I am trying to locate my NOW TV bill from July 2018 - November 2018 - as it will help me with my UK citizenship application. I have logged onto my NOW TV account, but however, it looks like the only records are on file from the last 12 months. Does a...

Helpless NOW TV staff

NOW TV never activated my landline during the switch from the old supplier.Waited 48h for engineer to fix the problem, but instead my broadband is not working now. Called customers service, but there is no help at all, just robot reading whatever his...

New broadband

I currently have Now TV plus sky sports however I want to setup a 12 month broadband package, if I get the sky sports option will I need to continue basic now tv for the other channels?!