cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Account Debited

Can someone please tell me why, having cancelled my NOWTV account was still debited in October? 2015 - 16 Oct 15 NOWTV BILLINGHELP SKY GBR  CARD PURCHSE  6.99 Is this one of those sites whereby it is TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to get a service provider with ...

2 months free trial

I purchased a chromecast and 1 of my available offers is 2 months free pass if I sign up to now tv.I have joined and the site keeps telling me to apply a voucher code but I am unable to find this please help

Can't take payment.

Hi, I'm having trouble with payment, says to update card details but then technical issue message comes up when I do, same with MasterCard or visa debit, can't find live chat option either to discuss this with anyone.  Can anyone help?

Talking to a brick wall

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User Is there anyone at Now TV who can deal with me directly regarding  Disability Discrimination and unauthorised credit card charges. I've already spoken to the incompetent idiots on Live Chat (who seem to have a problem ...

Resolved! Confused about my my devices in my account.

I have just checked in my account and seen that I have two devices registered, a nowtv box and a laptop.It says:2 devices added You can watch NOW TV on 1 more device. I thought that I was allowed to register four devices?Last month (November) I had 3...

now.JPG

Resolved! unauthorised charges

Has anyone had unauthorised charges applied to their account? I have had the nowtv box for approx 5 months with 3 months free. the first 3 months everything was fine, I forgot to cancel my subscription which was my plan after the first 3 months, and ...