cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Very poor customer service

Horrible customer service, asked them to transfer line to new address, bill gone up double I used to pay, no notice from NOW TV, no answer for call or live chat. Cancelling call after 30-40 minuted. I was no.1 in line while on live chat waited hours.

Billing

My bill gone up since I transfereed my line to new address, unable to get in touch with them

Covert Billing

I just noticed that my account has been billed in Jan, Feb and Mar for cinema passes that I cancelled in December.  I've just cancelled it again (three times they make you click "I'm sure") but I have received no confirmation email.Cancelled in Decem...

Bill

Hi can you help my mum have 4 lost of now tv going out of her bank on two Separate accounts and wants to cancel them all

Money taken from my credit Card after FREE trial

Hi, got it a now tv box free with a tv from pc world and had to give card details for the FREE trial! Plugged it in for about an hour before deciding i didn’t want to use it. went to my account payments to try and cancel but there is no cancel Paymen...

NowTV Cinema and Entertainment Pass

Hi, On the website for my account my NowTV Cinema and Entertainment 12 Month Pass shows as expiring in November 2019. On my Galaxy Tab is shows as expiring in April 2019. Yet I have got a 12 month pass? So why is the incorrect date showing on my tabl...

Trying to Cancel pass and Get in touch

Have been trying to cancel passes the day BEFORE payment was due (and my last date to cancel). But it said I can't while they are trying to take payment, so 'get in touch' but the link never works (been trying on and off for two weeks now).I want to ...

Payment won't authorize 9

Hi all. I've signed up for sky last month and I'm trying to add a entertainment but my card wont authorize...Keeps saying payment not authorised. Check details of try different card. Done both. Used different devices,browsers etc... payed for other t...

Payment not authorised

Hi i am trying to sign up to nowtv and start the 14 day free trial for the entertainment pass i have alot more then 10p in the account all of my card details and my billing address are correct no mistakes and i havent written them in wrong my card is...