cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cinema Pass Refund

Hi,Does anyone have any idea how to get a refund for a Cinema Pass which seems to have been taken out in error and never used? I've been trying to get through on Live Chat, but it keeps cutting me off before I can get any sense out of anyone.I'm star...

Passes

Hi, I bought a NOW TV stick from Argos because it came with a months free pass for sky cinema. I want to cancel this because they are trying to take more money out of my bank. I don’t want to pay for the subscription. What can I do?

Hacked account

There is another user using my details and it has just charged me two sent of fees! Can someone help please? There is no customer service number 

Billing

Hi! I last payed my account on the 16th March which meant it was due to be billed again on the 16th April which is 6 days away, but my account has been switched off and I don’t understand why because it is not due to be billed yet? I want my account ...

payment details

i deteled my card a few weeks ago. when i try to add new payment or update payment i doesnt always load and when it does it takes me to a page saying ready to go before i even have the chance to put my card details in! any ideas?

Bills

I would like to receive my bills with my name and address. Can you please send me a bill including my details to my email. 

Billing

If my account is not back on now I will be contacting police because use are a joke use took a double payment off me last month and now this! Absolute joke and my account best be back on now!