cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Xbox One can’t login

Hi I am getting ‘Unable to load sign in, please try again later’ on Xbox One. Is this because I am using my personal cellular hotspot? Shouldn’t be should it? I have changed my DNS primary and secondary to 1.1.1.1 and re downloaded still the same err...

Resolved! Removing devices from my acc

How to I remove devices from my now tv acc via my phone , when I try and send a pic/vid ie sky sports football the note pops up that to many devices registered and u can change it again next mth , I just need to unregistered devices how do u do it ?.

Resolved! Month pass and TV Stick + 2Month pass issues.

So monday the 15th i started the 7 Day free trial for entertainment, decided on the 19th to buy the TV Stick and 2Month Entertainment pass but forgot to cancel the trial thing first.Skip to today or yesterday (sunday 21st) saw that i had the 2month e...

Being charged sky cinema!

I agreed for a 6 month free pass of sky cinema when I signed up for WiFi it was offered to me and you are billing me for it why is this ? Not happy as I haven’t even watched it as I can’t get the app on my tv yet! 

Close my account and card details

Hi I would like to close my account and take of my card details I had the free trial but  is now cancelled but it keeps charging me 10 p a month to my card so I need to cancel I know it’s not a lot but don’t like the idea when they said t was a free ...

Help

Hi, my son has gone into the tv without me knowing and has paid for a sports pass? So I have been charged for something I don’t use also I can’t seem to put a pin on to the bow tv box to prevent this from happening! 

Resolved! Monzo debit card issue

Hello there, I can't use my monzo debit card as a payment method, I've tried to use it as my payment method several times and it simple doesn't works. PS: I use the same card to on a daily basis and have this problem only with now tv.