cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Account deletion (not just cancelling passes)

During a free trial, I discovered that NowTV requires software that is incompatible with Linux, so I cancelled my passes without ever even using the free trial. My question is NOT about cancelling passes--I have seen other questions on this forum abo...

Resolved! Refund question

Hi I've been charged for a month of sky movie pass because money just went into my account but I don't intend to use it. Is there any way I'm eligible for a refund?

Deleting NowTV account

I have signed up for a trial and I'm not happy with the service, so I would like delete my account entirely and remove my personal details. However, there doesn't seem to be any way to do this via the account options. I've looked through the forums ...

Can't cancel pass

I want to cancel my entertainment pass free trial but I don't see the option to cancel on the passes page. How do I cancel it?

refund

Please can I get a refund on my most recent payments ? I can not afford the payment anymore. I have canceled my passes entertainment and sky cinema. I used now tv twice (2.5 hours) please.

Sky sports pass

I've bought a weekly pass and all I need to know is how to activate It! Cant believe there is no phone number! Please get back to me asap.

Telephone land line porting

I with SKY for Broadband, TV & Phone currently and would like to move across to NOW TV for all the three..   Will I be able to retain my landline telephone number - i.e. port it across to NOW TV?  Please advise.. ThanksMK