cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

No refund or information after 12 weeks

After cancelling a free trial in Dec 2018 I noticed in April that Now TV were still taking money for Cinema and Kids Pass - I complained on there chat line and they said they would refund 4 months of payments only, I advised them I wonted a full refu...

Resolved! Cannot Apply Voucher

I recently got a code from the new Chromecast promotion: 2 months of Sky Cinema Pass for £5. The code looks something like this: NOW42PSG9DUB17 For the past two nights I have tried entering this voucher code in to the NowTV website and it keeps sayin...

Money taken from account

Please can you help . I need to speak to someone as money has been taken from my bank account . I have not authorised this or even ordered a pass . 

Cancel vodafone pass

My vodafone contract runs out 29th Nov, i have had 2 messages from NOW tv asking me to either cancel my pass via the now tv link or upgrade with vodafone. I wont be upgrading but when i select the now tv link there is no option to cancel the pass thr...

Payment

Hi my payment is due today but not yet took I would like to make payment now as money could be took out and I don’t want to be left short to pay my bill thanks

Resolved! Rummaging through the bins

Hi. I threw my old NowTV box away at my local recycling centre back in August. At the beginning of November I got a charge for a cinema pass. Turned out someone has scooped my box out of the skip and purchased a pass. I quickly got onto sky and got m...

Sky Cinema Not Available

We pay for our sky cinema subscription. I can see both on my account and through my bank that my payment for this month has been taken, however sky cinema doesn't show in the passes and vouchers section of the website and I cant access any movies on ...

Unable to update payment details

I need to update my CC details, new expiry and so on, it's proving to be a bit of a nightmare as the billing address will not accept the fact that I have a House Name. Currently the Address is correct and ties in with my CC statement Address as held ...