cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancel

Hi, hope someone can help here.got Now TV with a Vodafone contract and not used it.Tried to cancel but told to do it on Vodafone and that says go to Now TV.No contact at Now and not too impressed, plus wondered if this thing just goes once I change m...

New account

Got a now tv box, set it up put in card details, redeemed vouchers on it but when I sign in on phone account is clear, no bank card nothing no vouchers, email address and password are the same 

Cancelled bill still charged

I cancelled my entertainment pass a few weeks ago as I haven’t got the money spare, I was charged yesterday for it even though I stopped using it. What do I do? Because I cancelled again but it wasn’t showing up as cancelled and I didn’t get an email...

Bill

Trying to pay bill but page just keeps showing address details and then just keeps loading is there a number to speak to now tv

You have charged me DOUBLE

I only became your customer in December of last year and my bills show that for my first month you have charged me DOUBLE the agreed price in my contract. The bill clearly shows you charged me twice for broadband, twice for calls and twice for line r...

I want to cancel my passes

I joined a free trial had a look around found nothing I liked so I cancelled then I was offered 3 months entertainment pass and 3 months movie pass for free went to use nowtv after work to find there both not working and asking me to pay to watch so ...

Part refund

Hello folks, switched from now broadband at the end of last year over to sky broadband as managed to grab a decent Black Friday deal. The switch over all went smoothly but was part way through a month so I’d paid for a full month and due a refund for...