cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Pro-rata charge

Hi, Any explanation as to why I have had a charge of £36.90 on top of my bill. I don't see how this will align my payment period. Also can I not pay for the landline? Not like I'm ever going to use it. Thanks.

billing

now tv is an absolute disgrace saying bill haven’t been paid when they have restricted service when the bills and proof of payment been sent worse mistake i ever done was getting broadband from this company 

Live Chat not working

Hi, I click on Live Chat and nothing happens!!!!! How do i contact Now TV........??????? Its like they are avoiding answering questions......!!! PS. I tried at 1pm, so it should be working!!

How to find customer account number

How can I find my customer account number? I have one account for Tv and a 2nd for broadband. Had to have separate account for broad band due to email spelling mistake. I want to check if the existing account I have used for broadband is linked to th...

Payment

Is there a option to speak to customer service for now tv does anyone know? They have cancelled my now tv saying they havent been able to take payment but they have taken 2 payments and keep taking 10p also but when I try setting my card up just a no...

credits and vouchers

Hi I currently have sky sports and entertainment I have £11.02 credit and 1 months free entertainment voucher so when it comes to the billing for jan am I correct in saying that the only payment that should be taken from my account would be £22.97?? ...

Moving house

I'm moving to a brand new house in few weeks. Apparently fibre onlyMy existing contract is for astandard wireICan I keep my existing broadband contract?Will Sky sort the new connection or do I need to contact BT?