cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! How to contact Now TV

Hi, I have just discovered the Now TV have been billing me £8.99 every month for an Entertainment monthly pass. As far as I can tell, this started in July last year. I never signed up for this pass, nor have I ever used it. I wish to contact them for...

No Confirmation Email

Just signed up for NOW TV broadband. I put in all my details including card details, home address, e-mail adress and when I want the broadband to go online however I haven't received any confirmation email. I checked my spam folder, nothing is there ...

how to contact now tv

I want a refund!!! I am getting charged monthly £7.99 when I’ve never watched a thing from now tv. You’ve be charging me since 2015!!! I’ve tried to cancel my account before it won’t let me I’ve tried and tried to get contact with now tv and nothing!...

Entertainment Pass Stopped

I had a deal on an entertainment pass which was paid on the 23 Jan 2020 and ran for a month till 23 Feb 2020. My pass has suddenly disappeared and I cannot watch nowtv. Please help. 

Bank details

Had to pay for 3 passes I got free when I got my daughter a new box and they automatically took money out But I can't find how to take my bank details out I can even find how to delete my account full stop  

Card not accepted

Hi. I recently changed bank accounts and I am now trying to update my payment details for Now TV, but my card keeps being declined for some reason? I have money in my account and I can use it for other purchases, so I know it works, I just can't add ...

How to contact customer services

Oh what a nightmare. Given pass as a gift. Nimber not recognised. Other half fuming , couldnt watch footie. Contacted customer services. Gave a full sermon on our identity only to be told to send a photo via email. every email I have tried to send, o...

Being billed

Supposed to pay for my broadband on the 12th of each month... Internet was cut off today as its 7 days over due. Now unless I've travelled back in time, its not yet the 12th. Can't call anyone to discuss this as its an online service. Anyone have the...

cancelled pass, still being charged

I cancelled my entertainment pass sometime last year, yet I'm still being billed £7.99 a month. if i log onto my account to "manage my passes" it shows that I have no active passes.no one else in my family has a now tv account.I've tried emailing now...