cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Delayed Connection Compansation

How do I set out a detailed compensation claim?  Emails in my "Message Centre" do not accurately document events and so I do not expect the Auto-Compensation procedure to work.  I feel NowTV Broadband have been very creative in doing this. Luckily I ...

Help

Hineed to speak to someone regarding my broadband I've had a message saying I go live tomorrow but still not had no tv box or router can't seam to find a direct number or chat anywhere!

Getting charged

Hi. I have not been using now tv and my card is not even on the account however I am getting charged £20 for it. It’s frustrating because I am a student and money is getting taken out and leaving me with nothing I don’t understand what is going on. I...

Your NOW TV account has been deactivated

I received an email with the above title yesterday and feeling somewhat frustrated that I cannot get a satisfactory response, let alone reason, as to why this has happened. Chat sessions are timing out or disconnecting before resolution, same with se...

Resolved! Unauthorised payments

I have been billed for 2 payments that I have not authorised £3.00 & £3.99.  My 5 year old Grandson was messing with the switch on 20.12.19.  We have had our stick unplugged since then.

Refund?!

I'm waiting for a refund as I was charged for a bill after I had cancelled. I was told 3 days but after 5 still waiting. Any advice?? Thank you!! 

Sky Sports Day Pass query

Hi. My dad used my account to buy a day pass for Sports. It was banging on about £9.99 for the day pass and then £3. Is anyone aware of what that £3 is for? I've just noticed I've been charged £3, which isn't a big deal, but it makes me wonder what I...

Refund

I’m getting charged for NOW TV even though I cancelled it? It’s taken the last £8.99 out of my account I just want a refund!

Tried paying bill, with no luck.

I've tried paying for my passes 5 times now! Have taken the 10p each time but not the actual payment.Tried updating the card every time.Tried different card also, and again took the 10p but not the rest.Not happy at all.