cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

I need a refund

Hello, since it seems impossible to get in touch with Now TV is having to write this here, i keep getting a monthly direct debit taken out of my account each month for £33! And I don’t know how to cancel it, I signed up for a free 7 day free trail an...

No response to raised cases

Not sure if anyone else has an issue, however I raised a case, and never saw the messages.. I had emails that stated I had messages, however, no links in the email, and when I logged into my account, nothing in the message centre, then I received an ...

Sports Pass Credits

I have a three month pass on my account.  After 1 month, I now face two months of no sports.i have had three separate chats to no avail.  I can’t get a refund as the stick + pass was purchased at currys.  I can’t get two months of passes to use in th...

Resolved! Uaername

When I log in to Now TV I have to type in my full e-mail address. Can I select a short username to use instead?

Cancellation of account

I'm a uni student in the uk and use the NOW tv pass to watch movies and tv shows, if i cancel my account can I still watch until the rest of the month of do I have to wait until just before the next automatic payment?

Won't accept my card details

Hi there I have called my bank and tried several times to put my card details in but they will not be accepted by now tv why is this? I don't need to pay anything now but still won't go through please help?

Call charges on my account?

I have just checked my account and noticed I have a 50p call charge added for a call to the speaking clock. There is one simple problem with this, I had the service connected for broadband only. There is no telephone connected to the line, in fact we...