cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Card Details Not Valid

I’ve tried multiple times this morning to update my payment details but keeps saying they are invalid when entering them exactly as I see them? Can someone assist please?

unauthorized purchase

Good Afternoon, I have just found out that one of my toddler sons has purchased the entertainemtn pass along with the now TV Boost. Obviously I cannot contact customer support via online chat. But I would liek a refund for these purchases. How can I ...

Being charged for calls

Hi I'm on the evening and weekend calls package and have noticed I'm being charged everytime I make a National Call to a landline. As far as I'm aware as long as I'm calling after 7pm for under an hour I shouldn't be charged for any call. Is this cor...

Over late bill

I am unable to call out on my phone is there any other way to contact nowtv as I really can’t afford to have my service cut off thanks

No warning on my services

My services have been cancelled without warning can’t get in touch with anyone my daughter was half way through gcse school work and I have disabled son doing his college work 

Close Account

Hi under GDPR I wish to have my account and all of its details erased completely.  This is line with your procedures on Privacy and Data Protection here. The relevant section is:-Keeping your data up to date and your rightsYou can contact us via Mana...

3 months cinema pass free (not working)

Hi  I was offered the three months free cinema pass but when I got into the passes it says I will be charged £4.80 This is not what I agreed to. I can see from the forum a lot of people have had the same issues  is there anyway to contact this compan...

Refund

Hello I have contacted with email for refund for my 14 days trail I had everything canceled in time and I been charged now for various things that I can't afford. Any way to contact them?