cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Billing

Hi guys.  Looking for a bit of advice.  There is an  account taking money from my bank . My bank won't cancel it and it has been slowly draining me for a couple years now. How do I find the account using only my bank card and how do I get refunded?

Late connection

Hi, I was connected a few days late and was advised that I would get discount for each day. Have been charged full price this month, do I need to apply for the discount to be put on my account? 

HELP!!!

I tried logging in today and I got this message saying "Unable to sign you in, please try again later." I was able to log in earlier, but now I can't. They just charged my card and now I can't log in. However, I created another account with another e...

Case Id: 06955923 - charged twice

Hello NowTV.  I have an open case which you responded to once but then on providing evidence that you have charged me twice in sucsession you seem to have gone quiet.  Can someone please pick up the Case and my response and investigate further.  Not ...

Sky Sports refund

Hi,I signed up for the Black Friday £20/mth up to 6mths sky sports. Maybe foolishly, I have continued to pay my subscription as I didn't want to stop then risk paying full price on sports resumption.  I was hoping to get some advice on how I may be r...

Billing

I’ve been billed for the last 4 months without me knowing only me who has used the account and the bank has stopped it for me know but need a refund and told me to contact now tv but there is no number to talk to anyone 

Unknown charges

Hi I am having £5.99 taken from my account since January 2020 every month, all of my devices do not have any add on passes, my actual account doesn’t have my recent payment details, so someone somewhere is using my bank details for this and I can’t f...

cannot cancel unused 7 day pass

this is SO frustrating...On the 23rd, I bought a seven day sports pass, in order to watch the NFL draft, here in the uk.I have never used Nowtv before and didn't know that it only works on phones and ipads and such.. but not on my home computer.Withi...