cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

I signed up for free trial , I tried to log in 15th June but kept getting message saying "Oops something's wrong" so left it until this evening and still same message. As it's only a 7 day trial obviously I won't get 7 days now but would like to watc...

Deleted device by accident

I recently deleted a couple devices recently and would like to reinstate 2 of them I deleted by mistake. This forum appears to suggest live chat or and adviser has gone back which doesn’t seem to be an option at the moment. Could somebody please try ...

Account Access

Has anyone else been prevented from accessing their account?I was going to cancel NowTV a couple of months back - they offered 3 months at a lower rate no lock-in) so we took it.  Now when I try to access the account to review where we are ... it's b...

Sky Sports Season Ticket has disappeared

Hi I purchased a NOW TV Sky Sports Season ticket in August 2019 for £199.  All was fine till I moved address in February 2020.  I didn't have internet for a while when I moved in and then when I did have that sorted, COVID-19 happened so there hasn't...

No access to sports.

Ive gone through the process of buying a sports package. Had 10p deducted from my account, the £33.99 hasnt come out though and i can't watch the sports channels. Should i expect a few hours before i can watch anything or should it be instantaneous. ...

Housemate cancelled contract, need help!

Hi, our housemate is moving out and he set up the contract. We have been told today that we will have no internet from Friday. Can we get the contact switched or a new one before Friday? Currently working from home so this really sucks.

Sports season ticket

I got the season ticket last year. I was told when the football stopped that if the season concluded it would be valid until the end. I've just been billed £33.99 for the sports package. I also cant get in touch not even by email, Covid is the excuse...

Resolved! Billing date vs pass activation date

Hi all, I took the Sports pass offer today and obviously my billing date is now the 14th. If I don't activate the pass until Wednesday, when the footie restarts, would it renew on the 17th of each month, separate from the billing date? Or.. if I were...

Resolved! NOW TV have taken payment twice

Hi, I've purchased the now tv sky sports off for £20 a month for 3 months and Now TV have taken £20 twice from my account... How the hell do you contact them?!! Their website just takes you round in circles!!