Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Trying to cancel subscription

Hi @katiemo2112,

Sorry to hear that you want to cancel your NOW TV subscription 😞

I would need to look into your account to help you with this issue, so I will personally email you.

Please can you keep an eye out for my email, and be sure to check your Spam/Junk mail as it may end up in there.

Thanks,

Seema
NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi yes i have tried everything ,i have caled sky not realising they were shut at 8pm,this is so annoying .

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

All i have recieved through email is congratulating me on my ranking in the community, ithought i was going to be guided on how to cancel this .

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Browneyes

I have sent you an e-mail. Please keep a look out in your inbox and check all folders. I await your reply.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I am trying to cancel my free trail. Can you please let me know how to do this as I have now had sky installed

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@royaldecameron visit My Account and click on the Cancel Pass next to your current movie pass (and if you've got one your entertainment pass). 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Highlighted
Advocate

That's not good enough. This is the second time I have tried cancelling. I must have an account opened as I am being charged the Β£9.99 a month. You claim it's easy to subscribe and unsubscribe but clearly this is false advertising. I will be on live chat later. As this seems the only way to sort it. I will make sure that none of my friends or family use this service again. Very disgruntled customer. Maybe one for watchdog!!!
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @JULANG76

Very sorry to hear that you feel this way 😞

I believe your issue is now sorted, however if there's anything else, please let us know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

im trying to cancel but it seems i already have but im still getting charged everynth i want my money back or stop the transation immeditly this ing to cancel a simple thing has really ###### me off

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@teljryoung have you tried the advice in this help page http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks