cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Simple solution, call the broadband team on the 0800 free from number found on the link below

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @gavs82008 thanks for taking the time to reply.

It ain't gonna get fixed by me again trying to navigate nowTV's broken website.  It needs an engineer to come out and fix the cables / cabinets between here and the exchange. 

That link takes me to a page that, basically, blames covid for Nowtv's lack of support.

I was hoping it would lead to a button that says cancel my "service" and receive at least £150 compensation, so far.

Cheers,

Martin

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
No worries bud, have you tried calling the 0800 free from number found on the link provided?

Hopefully Now TV staff can work something out for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008  thanks again,  I see no 0800 number on that page.

My internet connection between modem and Exchange is so bad right now that it can take minutes for some pages to load. 

When the page eventually  loads, half of it is not viewable.  The site is NOT "lessabled" friendly.  

I did mamage to complete a form and submit it. That took me nearly an hour.

So far no response.  

I think I have done more than enough to work with nowtv, but they are not listening.

All the advice from nowtv here re poor connection ASSUMES poor WiFi. There is nothing wrong with my wifi.  Thinkbroadband BQM testing clearly shows the issue is between modem and exchange. High latency resulting in massive packet loss.

Nowtv own "speed" test says nothing wrong. That is incorrect.

My wife has just suggested trying your link herself. As you might imagine, I do try to do things myself. On this occasion, nowtv have failed miserably and i must rely on help from my carer 😞

Cheers

Martin

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The number is definetley there.

How to submit your complaint:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would be happy to stay with you with your online deals but if this is not sorted today will just go online for best deal

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As this is a customer forum, you are best to give the broadband team a call using the number in the post above yours 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel my subscription and can't as I no longer have access to my old sky account it was started with.

NowTV is taking money out of my account without me being able to stop it as it doesn't recognise my payment card.  How can I resolve this.  Currently on phone to bank to get it stopped

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a look at 2 posts above yours and you will find ways to get in touch with Now TV.

Hope you get it sorted!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel my passes its the most frustrating thing there is no cancel button