cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisajnic
First Poster

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bazinga
Helper 3

Re: Trying to cancel subscription

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

229 Replies
bazinga
Helper 3

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lisajnic

If trying to access My Account keeps taking you back to the homepage this usually means you have created more than one account, and the account you are trying to log into has not been set up fully. If you definitely have a subscription already then this will be under a different username and password, and you need to log into that account instead.

If you can't remember your username and/or password follow the instructions here
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Forgotten-Username-or-Password
mantekau
First Poster

I was told on Live Chat that my account was cancelled but I have not received an email confriming that, I was giving the case number 00584436. 

Amanda Kaukimoce on behalf of Tevita Kaukimoce

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @mantekau 

I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

lilfrench9
First Poster

How do I cancel my subscription?

This is the most frustrating thing I have ever come across!

Please someone give me an email address or a phone number or something so I can call and cancel!!! 

ARGHHHHH

Tags (1)
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

@lilfrench9 

See here 

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Offers-Promotions/how-on-earth-do-you-cancel-this/m-p/270912/h...

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Spell1
First Poster

Can anyone tell me how to cancel my subscription? I signed up for a months free trial and It wont let me cancel it just takes me back to the main page! I dont want to get charged in two days time!

Someone help please!

Thanks

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Spell1

Welcome to the community.

If clicking on My Account when you are logged in keeps taking you back to the homepage this is usually a sign that you are signed into an account that isn't fully set up. If you definitely have an active pass you should try signing in with any other usernames and passwords you have until you find the account with the active pass (you can also check on any devices you play NOW TV on to see which username you are signed in with on there).

Once you have the correct account you should be able to cancel your pass. It's also recommended to login on a desktop or laptop as some mobile browsers may not be fully compatible.
buzz123
Contributor 1

This is impossible to cancel!!! I have tried every suggestion from community to NowTV advisors. I was told I didn't have an account as it wasn't set up fully, but a few days later I was charged £9.99 by NOWTV. I have now given up trying and failing to get in contact with anyone from NowTV and raised a dispute with the company through my bank!!! I will advise anyone to stay clear!

Tags (1)