cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Why not cancel through your Bank ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help. I want to cancel my account but every time I click 'My account' it just takes me to the homepage! I've tried on several browsers and the same incidence occurs. I have also just been charged £9.99 so I obviously have an active account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking on My Account takes you to the homepage you've used the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple SkyIDs (maybe one from when you had Sky TV or broadband and your browser is prefilling the details in) and only the one attached to the NowTV account will work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, please can you help? I've had a few NOW TV accounts in the past but the ones I can log into aren't subscribed to any packages. I must have another account as I have £10 coming out wach month even though I don't use Now TV. Please help me cancel my account asap. Thanks, Marc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

please please cancel my subcription! why must you make it extreamly stressful to leave?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User cancelling only takes a few clicks. If you are having problems what's going wrong?

This faq should help http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Like @Anonymous User said - should just be a matter of clicking "cancel pass" when you go to "my account > my passes".

If you're still having problems can you let us know what's happening and we'll look into it for you?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj-S,

Could you kindly help with canceling my Entertainment Month Pass which was included in my Vodafone Bundle.

"Cancel" button in My Passes section is not responding I tried this on several browsers and desktop PCs & laptops.

Thank you.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi there, live chat would be a quick option for you, they'll help you to cancel. 🙂

• Click Here
  • click the green contact us button at the bottom.
  • On the next page, you will see live chat 🙂
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂