cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Trying to cancel subscription

The instructions on how to cancel a subscription are out of date. Would someone @ NowTV please have a look & update them?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

I am NOT getting any options on my Passes screen to 'Cancel Pass'

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@nowthentv they are up to date. 

Do you a) actually see a list of passes with dates showing when they next renew? b) what buttons do you get next to each pass? 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I think I see the problem. The previous card payment failed, so it's not allowing me to do anything, presuambly until I make another payment. I updated the card details yesterday, but it still hasn't updated what I can do.

I checked my purchase history. I've paid for Movies (9.99 on 11th Sep) & Entertainment (6.99 on 7th Sep). It is now 12th Oct. You would think I could cancel without making further payments, especially since I was all paid up when I first checked this...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@nowthentv sounds like your passes are cancelled. This happens automatically when payment can't be taken.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi, please can you help? I've had a few NOW TV accounts in the past but the ones I can log into aren't subscribed to any packages. I must have another account as I have £10 coming out wach month even though I don't use Now TV. Please help me cancel my account asap. Thanks, Marc

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @MKR564644

As this is an account related issue I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for hours now and it is impossible, very frustrated 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I can't cancel my pass, when I sign in to my account it says I haven't any passes running or have not purchased anything since 2014, yet I have just been billed £9.99 for a movie pass which is still available on my tv yet not listed in my account payment history!!!!!!
This is driving me mad., and costing me money!!!!!
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

Hello @Albion1234 and @Sophie2345 please speak to live chat regarding this problem. They will help you 🙂 

http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_ContactUs?articleId=kA1G0000000Cug0KAC&kavArticleId=ka1G0000000LSF9IAO&tok...

I hope I've helped! If I have please take a moment to click the thanks button 🙂
Highlighted

hi i am wonting to vancle my free trile with nowtv

0 Thanks