cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting on our Forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation with your Sports Pass.

I've just sent you an email so we can get this sorted out as soon as possible. If you reply to that, we can move on from there 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah at last!!

This is a VERY difficult website to use.

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for ages without any success.

I have tried the way you suggest but when it tells me they are sorry to see me go and I should click on 'continue', NOTHING HAPPENS.

I have also tried to get involved with live chat but the website is useless.

I am usually a very patient, polite person but because I forgot to cancel before the thirty days were up (I never watch the films) and got charged £9.99 and then tried to cancel without success, I feel very angry and frustrated.

Please, someone. Help me out.

I need help.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I am in the same position as others on here and need help in cancelling, please please please help me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled NOW TV last month and it was confirmed as cancelled on my screen !! Yet I have been charged again !!!£9.99 I want a refund please... Can you please refund me and make sure it is cancelled ....

You make it sound so simple to cancel and having no contract but this website is so hard to navigate and to get your queries answers its a bit of a rip off !!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page is it showing you still have an active movie pass? If not, see the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged
Anonymous User
Not applicable

look i having trouble with billing  twice on 6/12/2015      why i want 9,99 tranfered back in my bank account please   

SCOTTANDMEGAN26

please i want my money put back in    please contact me <details removed>

Showing 37 transactions between 09/11/2015 and 07/12/2015 

Date   Description Money in Money out Balance
  07/12/2015   NOWTV.COM/BILLINGH   -£9.99 £18.85
  07/12/2015   NOWTV.COM/BILLINGH   -£9.99 £28.84
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.  You will need to contact Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. It sounds very strange for you to have this many transactions in such a small period of time so I will need to look into this and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I can not play any movies they say I use all my four devices and yet I can.t  play on one device they say I have paid with a pass two month nowtv sky movies please help me.robert3287

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I've just sent you an email so we can get this sorted out for you.

If you reply back to that email we can move on from there 🙂

Thanks!