cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi  Andy, Thanks for the reply - I went back in and found it eventually but it just always seems a bit of a faff.

I can't find the redesigned button bit you mentioned without clicking on your link and even then it's not really very clearly sign-posted you have to just guess and click.  

When I'm having a problem I click 'Help Centre' looking for a 'contact us' tab.  There's loads of options - I'd just like the live chat button to be there. So it isn't I scroll all the way down to 'How to contact us' and try that. Again loads of options but no Live Chat. If you follow the instructions it takes you round in a loop. So I end up searching the forum till I remember that I have to pick a random question so I can get to the window that says 'Did you find this helpful' which I didn't as I needed to ask a completely different question so then I click 'contact us' which takes me to the window with the actual contact info I need.

I realise it's a way to stop people using live chat for Frequently Asked Questions but there has to be a less frustrating way.

Anyway thanks again for your help!

N

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah, I know what you mean, as you say it's a way of making people self-help so that some won't end up needing support, but some companies do make it a lot more 'steps' in the journey before you get live support. Amazon are one of the worst in my opinion, but there's plenty of other companies out there. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THANKS Andy appreciated  your advice is sound . I typed the http you suggested  and Bingo got onto "Chat" for anyone else still searching take heed and follow Andy's advice.

I'm a new customer signed up about 3/4 days ago 64yrs of age memory not brilliant but Andy's advice helped 100%

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hii was wondering if anyone could help. joined nowtv on my phone about 6 months ago to watch the boxing and thoughtit was a one off payment, now looking at my bank iv noticwd its been coming out everymonth. need to cancel it can you please help

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

WElcome to the forum. You can cancel your pass by going to your My Account > My Passes page http://account.nowtv.com/passes

You should see a list of any active passes you have on your account, with a cancel button next to them. Just click cancel and follow the steps all the way to the end.You should receive an email confirmation but you might want to take a screenshot of the cancelled pass as well.

As for a refund, you can try talking to live chat, explaining the situation and seeing if they can do anything for you. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I signed up for a 14day trial in August 2017 and cancelled the same day. I have been getting charged £9.99 a month since then. So about £70 without me knowing about it. I want a full refund!! Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This online only option is appaling, i have been trying for 5 days to get onnected the chat either dissapears or the agent they are connecting to isnt there. and they dont have an alternte means of being connected.

They get a minus 3 for customer service. in this day an age it should be better this is the worst i have seen by any company

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

DISGUSTING WAY TO DO BUSINESS.  I WILL BE STOPPING NOW TV. NO COMPANY WHO TAKES YOUR MONEY AND THEN DOES NOT HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TO ARE CROOKS! 

IT IS STRESSFUL AND VILE TO DO THIS.

NO WAY OF TALKING TO THEM, NO COMMUNICATION.

WHO LIKES THIS KIND OF BUSINESS.

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PROVIDERS.

i SUGGEST YOU ALL CANCEL YOUR DIRECT DEBITS ON NOW AND GO ELSEWHERE.

THEY WILL SOON GET THEIR PEOPLE TO WORK ON THIER CUSTOMERS SERVICES.

THEY MAY ADD COST TO THEIR RENTAL BUT THIS SITUATION IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

VILE AND DISGUSTING TO DO THIS KIND OF BUSINESS.  HOW MANY COMPANIES ARE DOIGN THIS IN THIS DAY AND AGE!   WHERE ARE THE REAL PEOPLE TO TALK TO.

THIS COMPANY IS WORSE, HAS ZERO COMMUNICATION!!!!!