cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

a cancelled my now tv 4 months ago but have now bought the nowtv stick for some reason my bank details arent working can u help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive got the same problem, Canceled last month and its still coming out my account

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You didn't answer on how to do live chat , spent ages trying to find it as I have been robbed with the 2 month free pass and money taking out after 14 days spo answer the question where is live chat then ?...????????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cant set up mt box ive follow the steps on the tv but what password im i using for the tv pls im confused ive set up on line alraedy ive completed that today 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my user name is tina 5063 ? its set up online already as of today 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You use the same username and password to log onto your NOW TV box as you did when you set up your account online. If that doesn't work for you post back with any error messages you get. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I got now tv I was setting it up so put my bank details over as it had a 14 day free entertainment pass but then found that it wasn't compatible with my tv so I returned it to the shop and got my money back but I noticed on my bank statement got a bill fm now tv £6.99 has come out so I went into my bank and tried to stop and cancel it but they told me to get intouch with you as its not a direct debit it's a monthly recurring amount but need it and my bank details stopped straight away can now tv advisers on here help me please 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via 'Live Chat' and make a 'direct request' to them instead of asking them (or somebody posing as them) to contact you.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I got a sky sports week pass from Pizza Hut and when I have gone on the email to set it up I put my email address [email removed] with my password that is said was wrong so I reset it and it let me in and let me do the pass and I got a email saying thank you Sam and it went onto their account not mine