cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mcneil2015
Advocate

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Live Chat

@bpbski

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 Replies
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@mcneil2015 what isn't working?

Have you reached a page with these buttons?

If so is the Live Chat button grey, because it's blue for me right now?

Is the Live Chat just stuck in a never ending queue?

Is the member of staff refusing to give you what you want?

Cheers,
artesea

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
alhp
Advocate

i have never seen one of these buttons on the website can someone help

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@alhp

If you still have trouble after following the steps above, try going to the following page and then clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of it, you'll then see the contact buttons, including email and live chat on the next page.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-about-now-tv

Or you can just post your problem on this forum if you prefer.
Shirley1
Advocate

Ah at last!!

This is a VERY difficult website to use.

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for ages without any success.

I have tried the way you suggest but when it tells me they are sorry to see me go and I should click on 'continue', NOTHING HAPPENS.

I have also tried to get involved with live chat but the website is useless.

I am usually a very patient, polite person but because I forgot to cancel before the thirty days were up (I never watch the films) and got charged £9.99 and then tried to cancel without success, I feel very angry and frustrated.

Please, someone. Help me out.

I need help.

Thanks

0 Thanks
angepick
Advocate

I cancelled NOW TV last month and it was confirmed as cancelled on my screen !! Yet I have been charged again !!!£9.99 I want a refund please... Can you please refund me and make sure it is cancelled ....

You make it sound so simple to cancel and having no contract but this website is so hard to navigate and to get your queries answers its a bit of a rip off !!!

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@angepick

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page is it showing you still have an active movie pass? If not, see the following help page

bpbski
Advocate

Ive got the same problem, Canceled last month and its still coming out my account

0 Thanks
losninos
Advocate

I can't even find a Chat button to click!! Yosemite on Mac.

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@bpbski

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

View solution in original post