cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what isn't working?

Have you reached a page with these buttons?

If so is the Live Chat button grey, because it's blue for me right now?

Is the Live Chat just stuck in a never ending queue?

Is the member of staff refusing to give you what you want?

Cheers,
artesea

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have never seen one of these buttons on the website can someone help

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

If you still have trouble after following the steps above, try going to the following page and then clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of it, you'll then see the contact buttons, including email and live chat on the next page.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-about-now-tv

Or you can just post your problem on this forum if you prefer.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i tried finding the webchat for ages! thank-you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help i have been billed since the new year and we moved in january. Its on auto renew so how about 3 months free viewing to make up for it? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As mentioned within our terms and conditions, any passes you have with us would auto-renew unless cancelled.

I will have a look into your account and drop you an email soon however.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my cinema pass on the 17 th May ( expiry date 18 th may) but I am still being charged. On contacting now tv I was told unless I had a confirmation e-mail of cancellation I basically had no chance . I cancelled the pass again the other night and still have not recieved an e-mail confirming this.

I cannot for the life of me find a live chat button and am going around in circles. I've sent emails but it wasn't recieved. They have now closed the query.  

Ref: 03505081. Please help me !!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Here's a link for live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

You can find the contact us link for live chat or drop them a message by clicking on the Help option (towards top right of the forum page screen) then open the most relevant help article to your problem where on individual specific help pages there should be a blue get in touch button that you click.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you help please !! Bought a now tv box with free sports for the month only got 1 week