cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: In program adverts, when did they start?

@starman73 

For getting Netflix, I cancelled my UK subscription and applied my VPN for “Turkey”. Retaining the 4K package. 

If it wasn’t for that price I would have cancelled it a while ago now. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend

Arguably the best advert ever……

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi268ark9LyAhULkRQKHfJ8CW...

Nowadays, of course, he’d just Google it…. 😢

Line 3. Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out…..
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

You can't beat the old Heineken Adverts where "Heineken Refreshes the Parts other Beers Can't Reach" .

Two that comes to mind when growing up watching HTV on the box was the Majorca one and the Dulux Dog one.

The Johns Smith Bitter was also amusing with the Jack Russell, plus the Carling Black label Dambusters Ad 😁.

I just found out (reading a couple of NOW articles) that Chromecast is exempt from Ads when watching NOW on Demand or Catchup if you haven't got a Boost Membership.

Haven't got a Chromecast connected to a television to confirm if this is accurate.

Thom77
Elite 2

Being a fan of the sweet amber nectar that is Scotland's favourite drink....Irn Bru....I've always been a fan of their near-the-knuckle rib-tickling adverts.  For many of them you'd wonder how they were ever allowed to air.

I haven't done anything as helpful as a link to any of them, but I'm sure they're out there on the Web somewhere.

Lets get back to some cool adverts, there's only so many Sky Mobile ads a person can take!!!!!