cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription?

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

68 Replies
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5


@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet


Hi @Anonymous User

 

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

 

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

 

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"


I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a rubbish and disgraceful service. I have followed what seem like simple instructions to cancel my NOW TV, sign in, go to my passes, click on cancel next to the pass I have. THERE IS NO CANCEL OPTION just a link for a free trial!

I have spent too much time trying to do this, I think this is just a ploy to prevent you from cancelling.

Can someone please tell me where the cancel option EXACTLY is????


@commanda6 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet


Hi @Anonymous User

 

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

 

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

 

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"


 

 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5


@Anonymous User wrote:

This is a rubbish and disgraceful service. I have followed what seem like simple instructions to cancel my NOW TV, sign in, go to my passes, click on cancel next to the pass I have. THERE IS NO CANCEL OPTION just a link for a free trial!

I have spent too much time trying to do this, I think this is just a ploy to prevent you from cancelling.

Can someone please tell me where the cancel option EXACTLY is????


What device are you using to access the forum?

Zoe99
Newbie

Hi I had exactly the same issue. I went to payments and bills and there were no payments found. I thought thats werid as ive been paying each month??? Then i remembered i had a old gmail account so i tried that instead and this is what my now tv subscription was linked to. So i logged in and surprise there it was the cancel subscription option. I had unknownly set up my nowtv acct to an old email which i rarely use instead of my normal email address so check all your email address to see which one you are linked to for nowtv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its now January 2019 and NOW TV have upgraded me without my permission some months ago, and to my disgust with myself for not noticing, continue to try to extract funds from my account which will not happen going forward from this date!

I am trying to CANCEL but there is no 'button' to click, or any 'live chat' available on any avenue on their website, even if I tried to open a new account !!!!!

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU DO USE THIS SERVICE THAT YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF IT EASILY!

I've decided just to go to my bank and block all payments and wait and see if they actually have the decency to contact me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue going around in a loop - this was using chrome. I proceeded to use Safari (as a Mac user) maybe try Internet Explorer if you are a PC user.

wasted far too much time too.

safari gave me the obvious options implied in the instructions on the website

 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, i cancelled my pass weeks ago and they're still taking money from my account, there is no way to cancel subscription, so taking money under false pretenses.. Its an utter disgrace.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my pass weeks ago and theyre still taking money monthly.. i have no way at all to cancel

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I recently made an account and was using the free trial. I want to cancel the account as I feel I don't use the service enough to warrant me paying for it. The service is good, no problems with it but at this time I want to cancel. Thanks for your time.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

 

Welcome to the forum. You can cancel your pass by going to your My Account > My Passes page

 

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

You should see a list of any active passes you have on your account, with a cancel button next to them. Just click cancel and follow the steps all the way to the end until the cancellation is confirmed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have no passes but they're still taking money monthly HELP

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

 

First go to My Account/Passes & vouchers, and check that you really have Cancelled all Passes, and have none running.

 

If there are any running, Cancel them again, in turn, going through all four Cancel steps, until the Cancellation is acknowledged, and the Pass shows as not being renewed in the above screen (it will still be shown as running to the expiry date, but should not show any renewal).

 

You should then get an email from NowTV confirming the cancellation.

 

If you can see no passes running, next look at My Account/Bills & payments, and see if the amounts you are still being charged appear there.

 

If they don’t, then you probably have a second account set up, on which passes are still running. So have a hard think, maybe consult your past emails, to try to remember what the details for this account might be.

 

If you can’t determine this, you will need to have a discussion with Live Chat, who should be able to tell you what NowTV accounts are registered to your card(s):-

 

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

 

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

 

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

 

 Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

 

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

 

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

 

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

 

 

Signature:-
Please do not say ‘you’ in your posting and imagine you are talking to any employees of Now. Generally, we are all customers like yourself, who can’t help with billing or other queries that only Now can answer 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe you guys should try renaming my passes page as my subscriptions to make it easier for people to find it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund mony
Today charged me and I didn’t use the service since 8/4/2018 .
Iwant delet my account and my Payment card details.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I need this account cancelled effective immediately, as I have done it before several months ago myself through my phone app but yet still each month the money is being taken from my account! I am not best pleased about this & would like someone to please cancel
Payments for something I am not using & refund me thank you
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5


@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi I need this account cancelled effective immediately, as I have done it before several months ago myself through my phone app but yet still each month the money is being taken from my account! I am not best pleased about this & would like someone to please cancel
Payments for something I am not using & refund me thank you

Hi @Anonymous User

 

I'm not a member of NowTV staff, but I can point you in the right direction

 

It has never been possible to cancel a NowTV subscription through the NowTV mobile apps to cancel subscriptions you've always had to use the NowTV website. Subscriptions can be cancelled at the link below. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately

 

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

 

as for getting a refund. The best course of action is to probably fill in the form at the following link or alternatively you can use live chat  at the second link below

 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/bills-payments/cancelling-my-now-tv-subscription

 

Remember to give as much detail as you can

 

I hope this helpsSmiley Happy

 

 

 


I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why does everyone choose to ignore the word account and give useless advice about passes? My advice is to write to OFCOM as the other advice here is quite clearly designed to delay and discourage you!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

 

What do you mean, ‘everyone’? And then posting exactly the same thing again?

 

There is not a 2020 posting in this thread that does that, and this posting:-

 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/How-do-I-cancel-my-NOW-TV-subscription/m-p/514700/highlight/true#M10852

 

above, of mine, describes exactly what you should attempt to do to achieve the aim of getting your account deleted,

 

Have you been reading the wrong threads, before posting in one that exactly and specifically contradicts your accusations?

Signature:-
Please do not say ‘you’ in your posting and imagine you are talking to any employees of Now. Generally, we are all customers like yourself, who can’t help with billing or other queries that only Now can answer 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITS EASY JUST BEY A NOW TV PASS AND CANCEL .STRGHT WAY IT WILL GIVE U OTHER WAYS TO COME BACK BUT JUST INGOR THEM.MARK 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can any one please help me,i want to cancel my subscription,i have done what it has told me to do and still not any were,just keep going round in circle its frustrating HOW DO I CANCEL IT