cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Hi paddles Thanks for getting in touch with your query....

@MartinsDad 

Can you please say how long the original pass was set to run for?

And also describe the steps that you took to make sure auto renew was off?

There are four steps to Cancel, and unless you take all four, you aren’t cancelled.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi, it was the football season pass. I initially switched off auto renew so that my dad wasn’t charged when it finished. It has since restarted twice for sports monthly pass, I have cancelled both and received emails stating it was cancelled. I am aware that there is nothing straight forward when cancelling NOW passes - how many times do you need to be asked if you are sure? Absolutely ridiculous.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Occasional Poster

Under GDPR’s Right to be Forgotton, I wish to fully delete my account. How do I do this please?

Also, under GDPR, I’d like to request all the data you hold on me. Please direct me to where I can request this. 

Finally, please give me the contact details for your GDPR officer. 

Highlighted
Elite

@Boycottsky you'll need to email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Hi cr737 Thanks for getting in touch with your query, s...

Has your company not read the current GDPR regulations and current data protection act laws. I want my account deleted and all my data removed. You have no rights to keep it. UK laws  overrides any policies now tv have.  

If my account is still active in 10 working days then now tv will have their day in court. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Elite

Re: Hi cr737 Thanks for getting in touch with your query, s...

@Lumpy have you written to their registered address or data officer requesting your data be deleted?

You won't get a day in court as Sky (the controlling company) have 30 days from the receipt of a written request to remove details (except those that they are not required to remove).

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

So you are saying that there is no way to avoid being charged other than to cancel the card used?

I keep getting emails saying that I have a 7 day trial which I then log in and cancel. After that I suddenly get charged for the movie option and again I cancel it. The next day I get charged for the entertainment package and again I cancel. 

It is impossible to reach you and query the charges. 

All I can do is warn people that they will never be able to leave if they sign up. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Re: How do I delete my card details?

I want to cancel this account and my £9.99 returned from the 2 November we have not used this service and have no intentions of doing so. We want the account terminated and our card details removed from you database ASAP. I have informed my bank to refuse any more debits.

regards

ken Pavey

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

As previously stated, I have been Forced to take early retirement from work, to become My wifes Full Time carer, as she is severely Disabled.

Due to our lack of finances, my Daughters have purchased a Sky mini box, for our Grand Childrens bedroom, Where we had the Now TV box.

Because Our finances are in such a Poor condition.

We plead for you to cancel our contracts for:

Now TV

ITV Hub

And any other commitments

I did not know before, but have been told, that in the "Small print" that when we look this on, it was for 12 months.

Kindest Regards

David Smith

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

@Dsmith55 

Sorry to hear the state of affairs you are in and hopefully you can pull through it.

This is only a customer forum so getting your Now Tv account resolved won’t happen on here. 

As for other services such as ITV you have to contact them directly, Now Tv can only sort out Now Tv itself.

My recommendation for you is to head onto Live chat to get your Now Tv account resolved.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
Make sure to click “chat to an advisor”

Either that or fill this form out.

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

0 Thanks