cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi someone as used my email to make a account for now tv , how do I remove the email please, as I didn’t make any account, 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I think someone has made a typo on their email, and it as used my email,,, so I am on someone’s account typing this as I don’t know what to do??? Please help me, I hope it was a mistake and this is not someone’s real account,

Because I have just got a Apple TV and tried to make a account but it said I already have a account, now I can not make a now tv account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just signed up to now tv on my ps3 but it says I have registered the max number of devices? Didn't think I had any? How do I remove so I can watch it on my ps3?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Make sure there's a free slot on your My Account > Manage Devices page, or if all four slots are filled delete a device you don't need

https://account.nowtv.com/device-management

Then try watching again. If you get a device limit reached message you'll need to have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How cancel my NOW TV account
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User have you tried going to my account selecting passes then clicking the cancel button and then confirming on the screens that appear you are certain you want to cancel. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please stop I'm not happy NOW TV cancel
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wanted to stop NOW TV account stop I'm not happy I told you before cancel this NOW TV
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User as customers we are responsible for cancelling not Now. If you have difficulty cancelling then @Simon-J perhaps  can arrange for someone to email you to progress the cancellation.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know understand how cancel discount NOW TV