cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

NOW Fraud

I cancelled my NOW Ent a while ago but I've just noticed that the thieving ###### are still taking money out of my bank account.Does anyone know who I should report this to? 

Del57 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help! I need to speak to someone in Now

Help!I cannot connect with anyone in Now. It appears an agent has blocked my chat and I don't no any other way to contact them. Has anyone experienced this and can offer some advise. I seem to be going around in circles Many thanks

Vicki by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

increased bill

i would like two know why my bill increase almost 50% .want to end the contract immediately

raf by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Moving home question

HelloI'm moving out of my flat into my partners home she already has broadband & phone services in place so I do not need to transfer my services. I have about 3 months left of my 12 month contract. Will I have to pay early termination fees and who d...

Price Rise

Signed for £24 which is good value for money on a 1 year contract. After a very short time the prise increased by £3.50, which makes the deal very poor deal. I have read that this is the first price rise in three years and I understand that prices in...

Well59 by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charged

Can someone help it's come to my notice that I have payments coming out of my bank account from now tv but I don't have an account with them. it looks like this has been going on for some time how the hell do it get in touch with them? 

Overcharged Monthly Subscription

I started a NOW broadband deal in May paying £20 per month for 12 months and then increasing to £25 year two. The July payment has been taken at £23.50 - why have I been overcharged ?

PhilO1 by Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks