cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered with your account. 

I would just like to let you know that I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was charged £6.99 from my bank account, despite opting for a free trial and then the same day cancelling my trial. I'm assuming that even owning a Now TV account means that money is paid to the company, which is something that was not told to me and I thought I was safe from money being taken since I don't have any passes as far as I'm aware. I tried to delete my Now TV account but found no success. I'm very upset about this and would desperately like my money back because I am paying for something I didnt know I was and I have not been using Now TV. I would also like my account to be deleted immediately after. Thankyou

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will send you an email soon

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please delete my account and remove my personal and card details immediately. I do not wish them to remain on this website any longer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related query I will drop you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want my now TV account deleted right now, I keep receiving links to pages that will guide me on how to have my account removed but they lead nowhere. This is ridiculous.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have replied to your other post.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I WOULD LIKE TO DELETE OR DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today my email seems to have been hacked and used to sign up for several different services including this Now TV. I have already deleted the pass that someone had signed up for but I would like to completely delete this account. What do I need to do to delete the account and information with it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User

Oh dear not good!  Contact Live Chat to fully delete details.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps