cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francescacarly3
Advocate

Being Charged for a payment that was cancelled a couple of months ago

Hello, 

I hope this email finds you well. I cancelled my membership and  I am still being charged £6.99 and there is an upcoming scheduled payment to come out on the 17th of this month. I am not happy as I have already been in touch regarding this matter, and nothing has been done about it. 

If you can help, that would be much appreciated. 

Kindest Regards 

Francesca Carly Hinton 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @francescacarly3 

You have posted on the NOW Community forum where it is predominantly a customer to customer forum, where customers try to help other customers out where we can.

When you go to your online NOW account on here under My Membership is there an option to cancel your Membership or does it say you was on a 6 months saver minimum term plan and the Membership expires on X date ?

Or does it say something like "Buy Membership" 

Should you wish to contact NOW directly, then either click on the green chat online button from this link page below or send them a message using the web form on the same link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

RoyB
Legend

@francescacarly3 

Adding to what @schnapps said, cancelling is a multi-stage process, and it’s possible to bail out of it, inadvertently, before you have really completed it.

You know if you have completed it, because Now send you an email saying so. Did you get one of these? If not, you haven’t completed the cancellation, so follow @schnapps‘ advice on how to do this.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.