cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Account & Billing

Switched to NOW TV on BT but still charged

Hi there, I have switched to NOW TV on BT rather than doing it separately but I was still charged for my old passes. When I check on my account I can only see the new passes but I’m billed for the old passes too. Is there a way to stop this and get a...

Billing

Hi my problem is billing i have nowtv broadboard im now been charged double and they trying to take money from when they took it 2 weeks ago and typical noone to talk too

Charged for over a year

I have been getting charged for over a year for entertainment and movies package which i did not agree to. I have also been getting charged for sports since october. I ordered 2 months (October and December) as i was watching specifics. I didnt agree...

Customer service please contact me

I'm not happy about been charged twice . How long before we are going to have some customer service ? Hi, I started my NowTV with a stick & bundle. Before the trials ran out I applied a entertaintments pass that was bought from Tesco. Then I got a fr...

Refund

Hello I have contacted with email for refund for my 14 days trail I had everything canceled in time and I been charged now for various things that I can't afford. Any way to contact them? 

taken money !! no refund !!

when i switched my account to vodaphone i was between them for months to make sure i wouldnt be charged any extra etc then now tv didnt end it on the date they was meant to but about a month before i was looking at our bank we have a 2 year old and o...

Wrongly

I have been charge this last 2 months for a pass that doesn't exist in my account. I already tried the account finder and just come up with one account and that account does not have any passes. I already called to my bank 2 months ago to cancel this...

Labels