cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox 360

Discussions

Error code 46 (10020)

Hi I am trying to access my free 3 month trial after signing up but I am unable to. I am using my xbox360 and it instructs me to complete my sign up process????

Audio out of sync

Any reason that the audio is annoyingly out of sync on sky Atlantic? This problem is only on this cannel and is during the ads as well as main programme

Cannot get into app, but can log in from web browser.

I tried logging in to Now TV on my xbox app today, and although it has worked for the last year or so today it decided that my details were not recognised. I tried my partner's log in and the same problem occurred, however using the same log ins as t...

Resolved! Terribly blocky picture for last 2 or so weeks on XBOX 360

Hi I have usually had a good picture on NOWTv on XBOX 360, but over the last 2 weeks the picture has become unwatchable.  Blocky grainy, stuttering.1 ) I have rebooted my router and tested the speed again to confirm it is 74M speed ( I have BT Infini...

Cant sign in on xbox360

I can't log in to nowtv on xbox360, thought I'd got the password wrong so I reset it and still won't sign in, keeps saying my log in details are wrong, what can I do?

cant watch now tv on xbox 360

hi can anyone helpi have had now t.v on my xbox for 6 +mnts, its been fine we can all watch on our phones and playstation and ipod.but now i cant watch on my xbox 360, its still a reg device and i have done all that needs doing. uninstalled and re in...

My Xbox one logs out my xbox360

I have both devices set up but need to login each time I switch from one to the other. Is this expected behaviour? I thought both would remain logged in. It's quite annoying as I watch in my lounge and sometimes want to finish watching film in my bed...

Blocked

Hi I've come here raging as I have no other way of contacting now tv all I wanna do is payMy 3 months free has run out so I clicked purchase a month pass it all goes fine until I try click confirm then nothing!All I wanna do is give them some money a...