cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"sorry, NOW TV isn't available right now

Hi just wondering if anyone has had the same problem as me or has any advice on the matter.
A couple of days ago I bought a entertainment pass using my xbox 360, ever since then I get a message coming up when I try to watch anything on the 360. Now everything was fine before hand,, it worked on all 4 of my devices and still works on 3 out of the 4. I've tried a few fixers that I've seen on the forum like uun-installing the app but it hasn't worked. If anyone could help it would be appreciated as I'm paying for the service and not been able to watch in on the big screen.
Thanks
Jonny
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you've had issues still and the delayed response. Can you have a look at the below settings for me:

1. On your console, sign in using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Language & location.
  5. Select your new location from the list and then select Restart now.

Cheers
Ranj
NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i have exact issue on 360. Bought entertainment pass for the walking dead new season. I'm not impressed. Now I know its not just me having same issues I hope its sorted soon
Rachel.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having.

If you're still getting an error when you try to view NOW TV on your Xbox can you please try going to the NOW TV website on the Xbox browser and sign in. Then go back to the app and try NOW TV again.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I've now tried this and it still isn't working.

Thanks
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you try setting the location to US, come out then set it back to the UK? this will require a reset.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I do that?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is getting frustrating now, it's taking a day to get a reply. This problem has been going on for a week now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you've had issues still and the delayed response. Can you have a look at the below settings for me:

1. On your console, sign in using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Language & location.
  5. Select your new location from the list and then select Restart now.

Cheers
Ranj
NOW TV Team
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening on my xbox 360 and it's very frustrating Becasue I haven't been able to use it for 2 days now 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues. Have you tried the steps in my previous post? Can you also try clearing the cache? 

Can you also try a wired connection and see how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team