cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Moving home

We requested a moving home earlier, moved in already, can i please know when will it set up. Was told on call no need pf technical assistance 

Still no internet or update

I had a go-live date of 23/11/18 and my internet wasn't connected, I was advised that a visit from Openreach was required on 11/12/18 but that has come and gone and still no internet. I phoned NowTV about this matter first thing but still have no upd...

contacting NOW tv

I'm trying to get in touch with Now TV. I'm supposed to be having an engineer out today to put me now tv & broadband in. An email said I should receive the kit in the post & I should go live today & the 1st payment will go out on the day I go live. I...

No internet

No Internet connection, apparently a fault outside. It will take 3 - 5 days for an engineer to come out and look at the problem. seriously!I use my Internet for work and for a million other things.Can you imagine if I paid my bill 3 -5 days late!I ex...

No engingerr

Sat in all day waiting for an engineer coming out to activate my broadband an nobodys turned up were supposed to come out between 1pm an 6pm 

Resolved! Slow fibre

Hi. Just signed up to Fab Fibre & calls and it went live on the 7th December. My telephone line is dead and an engineer is coming out. What I'm concerned about though is the speed of the internet. It was 10.0 on the day it went live and last night wh...

speed test on Sunday 9th Dec at 20.49 - Copy edited xxxx.png

Slow upload speed after changeover

Hi my broadband went live today i have moved over from sky broadband where i was getting 35-40mb download and 5-6mb upload but now im only getting 0.5-0.8mb upload speeds and this is having an impact on my equipment like alexa, messaging photos and m...