cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Cables installed but line not activated

I had the openreach tech out today to install my phone line and broadband, however he said the line has been routed for the wrong pole, instead of it being routed to the pole in my back garden it has been routed for a pole 2 streets away. To be hones...

Broadband keeps disconnecting

Devices keep dropping the wireless connection and I can't stream anything or connect devices. I phoned the help line to find out what the issue is as per the diagnostic test. Automated response saying they are aware of some issues with Broadband and ...

help

Thanks to the people who offered help. I have no idea how to access your posts but thanks for the offers. Problem now solved

Issue signing in directly on TV

I can’t sign in to my account directly on the tv as I’m unable to type in the details using my remote control, which is strange.  I have a Samsung TV. Please can someone help? Thanks! 

Roku ultra with now tv boost

Ok thinking of ordering a Roku ultra from the usa, suppose to be faster and plus side of ethernet port. Does anyone know if the now tv boost will work properly with this boost and play sky sports main event at 50hz properly same as the Roku 4k stick?

Code 16

I have not been able to watch now tv for over 2 weeks and don’t seem to be able to contact anyone! I get the error message in the attached photo every time I click an episode of anything? can anyone help please! thanks 

HD boost

I've got the HD boost pack and find the HD very very poor. On my TV and box I used Britbox, Netflix and Amazon Prime and the HD is far superior. Why is Sky so bad?

Router range

Has anyone got a range of about 10 feet from the hub?  I am sat within a couple of feet just to post this.  Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.