cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Moved house waiting on Internet

Hey everyone, I have been with Now TV for probably 5 years now and have moved house and an engineer is being sent to set up a phone line on 1/4/20 which is fine. In the current circumstances, will this happen? I am classed as a key worker (even thoug...

RosieH by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Firestick remote control

I have downloaded the NOWtv app onto my AMAZON firestick. However the remote will only work side to side not up and down so I can't access or click onto anything other than whats on the top of the screen. The remote control works fine on all the othe...

Set up broadband

Looking at setting my MIL up with broadband- she currently has nothing. Has. BT phone line only. Also a BT tv box but with only free view. What would be involved with installation

Rattray

How long before my broadband will work? The new house number rings so that aspect is working 

Moving home on March 28th

Hi, I am moving home on march 28th and the previous supplier there was Virgin, I have been trying to get hold of someone on the number 03300412462 for a couple of days but can't get through- obviously due to Coronavirus it must be hectic!  Is there a...

Slow Evening Internet

Ok so I have been with Now TV for about a month now.I was with BT before, I had a 35MB connection and I generally got 35MB Since joining NOW I signed up for the 35MB connection and I generally get this from early morning until about 3pm After this ti...