cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

cant buy pass

when i try to buy a pass for liverpool vs villa it keeps saying there is a problem please try later my credit card is up to date, live chat doesnt work  at ends whit why is now tv soooo unreliable 

phone and tablet games dropping out on wifi

Checking my broadband sped, I seem to have a healthy 35Mb/s which should be bale to cope with simple App games. Whilst my nowtv, netflix, amazon streaming continue to work without a hitch, in the last couple of weeks, on both devices, app games are c...

Speed

Hi, Can someone look into our BB speed? We're getting around 17Mbs and should be around 63Mbs?

Resolved! Sound cutting out

Hello , I watch now tv and sound randomly cuts out every time I use it very frustrating please tell me how to fix this !!! mike

Setting up smart stick problem

I have just got a NOW tv smart stick and I’m trying to set it up, it’s all plugged in and the Roku tab is showing on my tv, however when going onto the app we get the “pair your remote” screen and can’t get off it. I have completed the pairing instru...

Broadband setup

My broadband setup has been delayed because of NOWTV/BT issue. Do I only get charged from when the broadband is actually setup?

Alexa Echo

Hi, when i try to connect my amazon Alexa echo she thinks that the network is public and refuses to connect. This is immediately after I enter the now password. any advice?