cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

NO CHROME CAST IN IRELAND

HiCan you confirm if casting is or is not available in Ireland. I am reading posts below saying it is not working and spent 5 hours last week speaking with you help desk saying it was and it's is NOTThis is the only reason I downloaded your service

Login Problem Samsung ju6800 series 6

I have just tried logging into NowTV on my Samsung series 6 TV, although it let me log in, it asked me to either enter a voucher code or start a 14 day free trial after which I would have to pay £9.99 a month....which I already do?  Why cant I just l...

Now TV won't load on roku 3

I have a Roku 3 on which other apps all work fine. The Now TV app gets stuck on the spinning 4 circles and won't progress to asking for my user name. I have switched off the roku, uninstalled and re-installed the app. Any ideas?

Device Naming on NowTV account screens

For whatever reason, when I rename devices under the NowTV account screens, the devices remain renamed for a period but will often default back to a 'NowTV box' name. Why is this? They are just regular Roku 3 boxes with the NowTV app installed....

problems on Samsung tv

problems with now tv app on Samsung tv keep saying something s not right give it a moment or check now tv.com status which does not work any ideas would be helpful it's ok watching it on phone but not on tv

Chromecast counts as device

Disappointed that Chromecast counts as a device. I have 2 boxes on my account, 1 tablet and a Chromecast.  I wanted to instal on my daughter's  tablet, but cannot because when I first bought my boxes, I watched programs on both of them, then on my ta...

Reset

Can you reset all your devices.ive already made the maximum changes for this month and also deleted some and I can't watch now tv upstairs. Surely I don't have to wait till October to add a device that's ridiculous. I thought you could just swap them...