cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! Box not up to date

HiI believe there is Towie - Season 21 Ep 18 but its not showing. I've tried re booting the box, also played ep 17 then onto view all episodes. Still nothing.

Poor Service-Little Help found.

Signed up for a free trial on Saturday and tried to set up service on my Roku box today. No go. It would not accept my username/password even after I reset the password. Tried to find out whether my Roku 1 box was compatible with NOW TV but FAQ item ...

NowTV Keeps Freezing

I have a Roku and am watching a film but then the film freezes and I get the spinning circles come up (which implies it is trying to buffer). I have waited, tried restarting the app and restarting the Roku but now I have a -130 error. The thing is, I...

Streaming sky sports day pass

Hi,I am trying to use my sky sports day pass.My NowTV app works fine when streaming on my iPad. However when i use it through Chromecast i cant it it past the sky "ready to cast" scteen on my tv.I have reset my chromecast and restored it to factory s...

Single EPG

Just an idea, but it would be really helpful if a future version of the Now TV app could include a single guide which shows all live channels, instead of having to look at Cinema section, then click back, go to Entertainment, click Watch Live, click ...

Old login details retained on LG TV app

I recently changed my account details for NowTV, and have used the new details to login to the app on my TV, but every time I open the app it has my old login details and I have to re-enter my new details each time. Does anyone know of a way to delet...

Poor picture quality

I have just signed up to movies, the picture quality is so bad all the movies seem really old, it's on every movie I watch, I won't be paying for any more it's terrible like watching pirate movies