cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! Roku HDMI Streaming Stick

I subscribe to now tv sky sports which works a treat on my new Samsung TV. I need to be able to watch the same on my older samsung tv in the bedroom which doesn't have the NowTV app. Can anyone tell me if the Roku streaming stick will enable me to wa...

LG 42" Smart TV streaming quality issue

Since 26th December any movie on NowTv, via the LG smart TV, has been completely unwatchable. The streaming quality consistently drops to 300 and 500. On the TV the movie becomes pixelated almost immediately on starting the film. The only way to incr...

Poor picture quality

Hi, Now TV has been unwatchable due to a pixelated image, seems ok very late at night but during the evening it is awful. To answer questions - Yes its wired to the router, we have 100mbps connection. It's playing via a roku box, quality on Netlix, A...

LG TV App - signing in

Hi, I am using the NOW TV app on two LG Smart TV's. I have to sign in each time I open the NOW app!  Never seem to have this issue on Netflix or Amazon.  Do you have a solution please?

TV App Coming Soon

Watching the Apple keynote this evening where it was announced the universal TV app is coming before the end of the year.From the brief glimpse of providers it seems ITV and Channel 5 are on board.Can any news be shared if Now TV content will be adde...

Break in Service

I was trying to watch Gray's Anatomy last night but i kept getting a break i service. I switched TV off and returned this afternoon and an still having trouble. I switched to Lucky Man and the same problem. I subscribe to the service with smart TV. I...