cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Parkers trail

Just wondering why parkers trail season 2 episode 2 has not been added to the now tv entertainment as it was in the discovery channel last night

Taking money when haven't got an account

My dad had an account a while back and used it a bit but then cancelled his account. For some reason it has started taking £9.99 out of his bank and we have no reason why. He doesn't have an account with you anymore and there is no reason money shoul...

Resolved! Missing movie on appletv

Can’t find “The Gadgetgang! In Outer Space” movie anywhere in the appletv nowtv app listings or on search. Kids are really keen to watch, Available on my iPad nowtv app no problem. It seems to be missing only on appletv. Can Nowtv make it available? ...

Resolved! unable to contact nowtv

Ive tried everything. where are the so called buttons to reach customer support. Why is there no telephone number. Are this lot zenaphobic or what? I found a DD had been set up without my knowledge.I had to go to my bank to get it cancelled. From the...

Purchase

I've signed up to sky box office and gave over my details to order the boxing, I just wanna make sure that I have purchased it...is there any way I can see that I have. Thank you

Mi Box

My Now TV app won't cast to the built in Chromecast in my Android TV MI Box. BT sport and other apps have no problem. Why does Now TV fail? Is there a fix?The App works fine on a stand alone Chromecast.