cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Built in Chromecast

Have Now TV and a number of other apps on an iPad. All of them cast OK to a TV that has a plug in Chromecast device.All of them except Now TV cast OK to a Sony AF9 with a built in Chromecast. When I try TV switches to Chromecast and shows a Now TV ba...

SD Card Installation

Dear Roku 2 & 3 Users I own a Roku 3 and last week installed a micro SD card in order to increase the apps storage memory. As it happens, I had a spare class 10, 32GB card which, according to the Roku instructions here:- https://support.roku.com/en-g...

NowTV down using Three Mobile Broadband

Hi, any reason why NowTV is currently blocking access to their services from the Three Mobile Broadband Network?I am unable to logon to the online portal and all 8 of my ROKU's over two NowTV accounts have been logged out of the service and are unabl...

Sky sports no sound

I have recently got a Samsung smart uhd TV and downloaded the now TV app everything works on other apps but I cant get any sound when using the now TV any help would be appreciated