cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Now TV Player not working on mac

Hi. I've just updated the Now TV player, but the old player was not replaced and kept opening. I since deleted and reinstalled the player fresh, however when clicking a movie to play, the player does not open and I get a 'File Not Found' error. I'm o...

Resolved! Modern browsers and multi-user support?

When is now TV going to support modern browsers Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera etc?The UI is bad enough as it is today, but the inability to use whatever browser I want is yet another arbitrary limitation.It's annoying to be limited to four devices, a...

wont play

why wont now tv play on my laptop, ive signed up for the free trail for the entertainment pass, it says its active but when i go to watch some thing all i get is the loading screen and it doesnt come on. this is really frustrating, my daughter has no...

Terrible resolution in Now TV Player on Mac!

I installed the NOW TV Player on my iMac (Yosemite 10.10.5) and the picture quality is terrible. It's very low res and basically unwatchable. What can I do? Is the NOW TV Box an option? Can I use that on my iMac somehow? (I don't have an actual telly...

Streaming

Hello. I recently had to return my PC to factory settings. I've downloaded the Now TV APP, but the streaming quality is very poor - it's freezing constantly.

NOW TV Player for Windows update?

Hi I am unable to watch content as it says there is an update for the update. However the update does not install and run automatically and when I download it manually, the update file is not there. Any ideas? Thanks 

Error p0006

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.  I have less than 4 devices and I cannot play on my Mac as it says I have too many. 

NowTV player not working

I have not been able to get the NowTV app working on my Mac. Every time I click on the play button on the NowTV website, the NowTV Player Electron app pops up and then just keep spinning the 4 colored circles. So I got curious put a line in the extra...

cannot loAD on mac laptop

I am watching on my phone easy but i cannot load on my laptop. I downloaded this silverlight thing and that hasnt done anything. The movie just loads but never goes further. This is rediculous. There isnt even a phone number for help.