cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 35 replies
  • 13 thanks

weird

I have installed silverlight on my win10 laptop and logged into my MS account. Whenever I go to the Nowtv app and try to press the "Get theApp" button it does select but nothing else happens.

Support chrome already

It's 2017, you've had plenty of time to get over silverlight. You can't expect to charge people money only to offer low-levels of device support. It won't take much development effort to resolve, just pull your fingers out, it's shameful. 

MacOS Screengrab

Why does screengrab not work any more with the nowtv desktop app, because I could watch nowtv through the webbroswer and still use screengrab. https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201361 Is it still possible to watch video without the desktop app on Mac...

Terrible Player/Terrible UI

I am literally getting super sick of paying for this service. It's shockingly bad.  When you look at playforms like Netflix they just get it right. Super easy to navigate to content. Sadly that cannot be said for the now tv platform. Eveytime i come ...

Can't watch anything again!

So I have had this issue multiple times with Now TV. Whenever I try to visit the site through internet explorer on my laptop the site runs ridiculously slowly (nothing new there!) I log in and yet am unable to play anything. If I search for a TV show...

now tv not working on my computer

Hello, I was wondering if someone can help. I just got NOW TV on a friend's recommendation but without doing the free trial and found out that I can't play anything on my computer. I've got Windows XP and it won't play through Mozilla as the support ...

Now TV App

Stop telling people to download your terrible app every time they point out how insanely bad an idea it was to stop browser support. Believe it or not, not everyone wants a barely functioning, buggy app or want to have it be the only thing they can u...