cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

recent update issues

well once again sky couldnt run a bath, just recently been forced to do an update for my now tv player (using my pc) and the controls keep popping up at random intervals, the image and sound keeps cutting/pausing at 5 to 9 seconds intervals making it...

Unable to watch on Windows laptop or tablet

As of today I am unable to watch, "we've encouted a problem" "We could not load your details, plese refresh the page or contact customer support" both on a laptop and tablet, the latter I'm trying to add to MY DEVICES, which interestingly have all be...

m4ttgtr by Scholar 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

NOW TV Player.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Hi! Recently signed up to Now TV and downloaded the player however when I go to watch anything the below error message appears: 'NOW TV Player.exe - Entry Point Not Found - The procedure entry point Shell_NotifyIconGetRect could not be located in the...

NowTV Player Bug - Very High CPU Usage

Hi, I believe I have found a bug in the NowTV player (or, to be more specific, the CiscoVideoGuard component of the NowTV Player). I use a Powerline adapter to get an internet connection in a different part of a property. This works well, but can be ...

pop up issue - during playback

Hi, I'm a new subscriber and using windows 10 via the NOW TV player. I have an annoying pop-up issue where the playback is running normally - however on a random timing (between 1s and xyz time), the screen displays the "status" of playback - as if I...

Now TV out of sync YET AGAIN

OK. had to install an update to the player, and now Sky Sports is out of sync again. Seriously, no wonder you offer £20 for a month pass when you go to cancel. Both the service and the picture, are absolutely appallling.

Sky Store help

I have some vouchers for free movies, do I have to have a Now TV box to be able to use them ?I can't find anyway to access the sky store via the pc App or the Android one .Can anyone help

Trouble getting into NowTV from browser

I'm having trruble getting in to watch NowTV on my laptop. Specifically, after logging in to 'My passes' and selecting sports and 7 Day guide from the top left menu I get a message overlaying a greyed-out schedule grid saying    "We've encountered a ...