cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix app won’t load on NOW TV box

So my Netflix app won’t load on my NOW TV Smart Box.

I click the app to open it, it shows the classic ‘Netflix’ in red with black background and then just goes back the NOW TV app page 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Netflix app. Checked for updates. Tested my internet connection (other streaming services are working fine) and I am going crazy here.

The live chat is not on for obvious reasons and it’s not an issue on Netflix’s side. 
The app on my box is the only way I can use Netflix so I’m basically paying for nothing right now

Anyone out there have the same issue or a fix?!

Please help!

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having same issue that Netflix is not loading, get the black and red screen then bugs out 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the very same issue very frustrating have tried factory reset and on another tv but to no avail..hope someone hears of a solution soon !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same, Netflix opens then is closed again and I am taken back to my home screen?? tried everything no updates needed and it has a strong internet connection

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having same problem too. So annoyed!! 😭😭

Anonymous User
Not applicable
And me! It’s been like this the last few nights now!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having exact same problem on two devices today.  Help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same problem also.  What's te answer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep having same prob for about a week now, driving the whole family nuts now, why hasn't it been fixed yet??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine works this morning, maybe they put in a fix overnight?  Didn’t reboot box or anything, just selected App and logged in.

Good luck!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All appears fixed now! I had to update the app and log in again but seems to be working fine. Now... let’s see about that compensation.....