cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: All 4 app not working

im also having this problem and have just emailed channel 4 again

I have been emailing about this issue all week and have tried the suggestions received to no avail
I still cannot get the all4 service to load via my NOW TV box
this is extremely frustrating and appears to be a widespread issue as a lot of other people on the now tv forum are reporting the same issue
please can you let me know when this issue will be resolved
thank you 

i have also been on live chat wiht NOW TV who have tried to fix it tonight butthis diodnt work so are escalting to the tech team - hopefully I will get a response soon from them - watch this space 

Highlighted
Advocate

Same here. All troubleshooting measures taken. Very frustrating! Have reported it to Channel Four. When will this be fixed? 

Highlighted
Advocate

Having the same problem on the old white box. Have lost All4 app on Panasonic TV so now no options apart from Virgin TV catch up but that does not have all episodes and content as does not have the full app.  Hopefully will be fixed soon but considering buying the new stick. 

Highlighted
Mentor

Had same problem. Just bought another second hand box today to try it out. All 4 worked on that but when I did factory reset it stopped working! has there been an update that has caused the problem?

Highlighted
Mentor

Have been advised to get a stick as white boxes are not receiving updated version of Now TV!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

That is so frustrating! Was it Now TV that advised this? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I have exactly the same problem. I have been on the live chat and the agent is escalating it. I have one of the old original now tv boxes, maybe they’ll send an up to date one out now.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hi James, if you are lucky to receive a new Now TV box, can you let me know then I will ask for a new one too, thanks.
Highlighted
Mentor

@Red12 wrote:
Hi James, if you are lucky to receive a new Now TV box, can you let me know then I will ask for a new one too, thanks.

Yes, I will do, I’ve had this one since now tv started, so I think it’s only fair they upgrade their loyal customers. After all sky don’t seem to worried about dishing out new boxes, so I can’t see these small ones costing as much to them.

Highlighted
Mentor

Exactly the same problem for some time now. So frustrating as seem to get no reply or suggested fix from anyone. Have the old

white nowtv box from the start and beginning to get the feeling that nowtv have little

to no respect for loyal customers and really don’t care if any issues with the old

boxes as other than logging/escalating the issue nothing is getting resolved and get no answers. Such terrible service.